At ON5 we help households and offices, SMEs, large corporations and local communities save energy. Operating in the UK, France, Italy and Spain, our mission is to make energy efficiency accessible to a wide range of people. Through easy-to-use web platforms and engagement programmes, we implement energy efficiency projects and change customers’ behaviour for the benefit of themselves and the planet.
Since our establishment in 2011, we have implemented more than 60 digital platforms for a range of customers internationally. These have helped 500,000 energy users to make savings and encouraged 50,000 people to change their behaviour at work, at home and on the move.
We are developing a B2B2C programme for the UK, a service that will reduce energy use at home. We will be designing a customer proposition and user journey, building relationships with networks of tradespeople nationwide, forming partnerships with large corporations, and designing the platform itself.
In order to do this, we are looking for a Head of Operations with an experience of managing digital and consumer facing projects from inception to roll-out.
● Can manage a multi-disciplinary team and project comprising service design, software development, business development and relationship building
● Meet deadlines and work under pressure, on time and on budget
● Operate in a fast-moving environment
● You will have the ability to be client-facing at all levels
● Familiarity with project management tools
● Manage relationships with many stakeholders including users, IT, channel partners and the parent company
● Knowledge of/experience in the renovation, maintenance and improvement (RMI) sector is advantageous
Role and responsibilities
● You will oversee the delivery of our new service, including the design, platform development and helping form relationships with corporations and businesses in the RMI sector
● You will manage a small, fast-moving, multi-disciplinary team using agile practices, maintaining a positive atmosphere
● You will be in charge of Human Resources policies and the personal and professional development of team members
● You will make sure the team is organised and on track
Location: Central London
Level: Senior (min 5 years experience)
Contract: Full time
Reporting to: CEO
Objective: To support the development of an innovative project in the energy efficiency sector for the domestic market
Start date: Immediate start
If you feel that you meet all the requirements for this position and want to be part of a fantastic team, we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org