We are on the lookout for a motivated individual comfortable working independently and as part of a team, who has a strong portfolio showcasing UI experience across multiple platforms (web, desktop, mobile), applying User Centered Design techniques and the ability to develop designs from concept to production including paper prototyping, GUI design, high fidelity mockups, digital asset preparation, and sketching.
Beyond strong UI and visual skills, we would also love you to bring big picture UX and product design thinking. Front end development skills would be an advantage.
Role and responsibilities
- The design team will design, prototype and test online and offline touchpoints for our new service
- You will be working with a UX designer/ researcher and the Head of Design and collaborating across a multidisciplinary team
- You will be comfortable with all aspects of design production including layout and composition, branding, information graphics, iconography, typography, colour, image manipulation and original artwork creation.
Also, you will
- Iterate and test designs to make sure we are designing the best possible product
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale, embrace an iterative design process and enjoy receiving and responding to feedback
- Help design supporting documents, communication materials, which will include some design-for-print
Location: Central London
Level: Mid-Senior (min 3 years experience)
Contract: Full time
Reporting to: Head of Design
Objective: To carry out UX design and design research for an innovative mass-market online service in the sustainability sector
Start date: ASAP
If you feel that you meet all the requirements for this position and want to be part of a fantastic team, we would love to hear from you.
Send us your CV and a portfolio or equivalent to: email@example.com