Role and responsibilities
- The design team will design, prototype and test online and offline touchpoints for our new service.
- You will be working with a UI/ Visual designer and the Head of Design and collaborating across a multidisciplinary team
- You will undertake user research, mapping out customer journeys, designing wireframes, creating prototypes and user testing.
Also, you will
- Plan and run interviews and other engagements with Sustainability Experts, end-users and other stakeholders to acquire applicable insights
- Iterate and test low- and high-fidelity prototypes with users to make sure we are designing the best possible product
- With the rest of the design team, deliver completed work as production-ready digital assets
- Comfortably engage in brainstorming and constructive design feedback sessions
- Articulate design decisions to stakeholders with evidence gathered
Location: Central London
Level: Mid-Senior (min 3 years experience)
Contract: Full time
Reporting to: Head of Design
Objective: To carry out UX design and design research for an innovative mass-market online service in the sustainability sector
Start date: ASAP
If you feel that you meet all the requirements for this position and want to be part of a fantastic team, we would love to hear from you.
Send us your CV and a portfolio or equivalent to: email@example.com